Sunday, Aug. 11, 2002 @ 12:52 am
1. Got in a fight early in the moring with Postal workers.
2. New computer shit itself.
3. House hunting (the stress is the damn devil; hidden well, but under your skin and close to your brain).
4. Trade-in value of last year's FIFA video game to upgrade to the new 2002 World Cup verison: Eight dollars. To this bold form of corporate thievery, the teens behind the counter tell me that it's company policy. My run-ins with video-game-store employees have been documented here before. These little shits!
5. I realized that my cat is looking older.
previous | next